Parkland College invites applications for a Driver at our Yorkton Campus.
Position Term: January 23, 2017 March 31, 2017
Total Hours of Work: 343 hours (49 Days, 7 hours/day)
The Driver, reporting to the Program Coordinator, is responsible for safe, efficient and punctual transportation of students from First Nation reserve to Parkland College campus location.
Pick up students at Kahkawistahaw First Nation, and transport to Yorkton Main Campus for 9:00 am, Pick up students at Yorkton Main Campus at 3:30 pm, and transport to Kahkawistahaw First Nation.
-Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent and a Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver License
- A driving record in good standing as per Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- One year transportation experience in a similar environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation ($25.00/ hour)
- Comprehensive benefit package, and pension plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Professional and respectful work environment
To view a more detailed description of the position and required qualifications,
please visit www.parklandcollege.sk.ca.