Re/Max Blue Chip Realty is seeking dynamic, outgoing, service oriented and creative individuals who are looking to start or further develop a career as a Realtor.
Candidates must successfully complete the licensing requirements through the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission.
We will provide guidance and support as well as continued development and training opportunities to assist you with being a leader in the industry.
Competitive commissions splits
Recognized branding and marketing tools
A professional and collaborative atmosphere
RE/Max Blue Chip Realty has more than tripled in size since 2005, and the growth continues. We combine a globally recognized brand combined with a strong local emphasis to provide exceptional service to the clients we serve. If you have the right mix of dedication, drive, service excellence and creativity; please call Arthur Boone, Operations Manager/HR, at 306-783-6666.
Skills and Abilities
- Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting and inspecting real estate properties
- Assist prospective buyers in making offers of purchase on real estate properties
- Conduct open houses for prospective buyers
- Draw up sales agreements for purchaser's and seller's approval
- Establish asking price
- Solicit property sales listings from prospective vendors
- Use real estate software packages
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Type of Real Estate Experience
- Rural area