We require an enthusiastic and energetic Early Childhood Educator to join our team for a maternity leave position. We are a government licensed facility, providing care for up to 50 children.
Preference will be given to applicants with an Early Childhood Education certificate or diploma, or working towards certification. Employer will consider individuals without credentials if an education plan is developed. Employer is willing to assist with funding for further education in this field. Successful candidates will be required to provide employer with a criminal record and vulnerability and standard First Aid & CPR certificate.
- Team Player
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Must enjoy working with & being around children
- Knowledge of licensing regulations
- Plan & Develop childcare programs with activities designed for children
- Provide supervision & guidance of daily activities, field trips, & special activities.
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities