Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Sr. Engineer Capital Projects at our Esterhazy, SK K2 location. The successful candidate will design and implement projects directly or indirectly contributing to maintaining infrastructure resulting in improved safety, reliability and continuous process improvement. The Sr. Engineer is continuously in contact with other departments and contractors to execute operations, asset sustaining and opportunity projects.
What will you be working on?
* Planning and coordination of annual maintenance Turnarounds.
* Prepare and monitor Annual Expense Maintenance Budget, including monthly review of actual vs. budget spending.
* Continuous improvement initiatives.
What is required for this role?
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree, majoring in Mechanical or Industrial Systems.
* P. Eng preferred.
* 5-10 years of experience in a mine/refinery.
* Good knowledge of the mining and refinery operation is required.
* Strong supervisory and team leadership skills.
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite including Project. Basic knowledge of CAD and other engineering software.
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!