Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer at our Esterhazy K2, SK location. The successful candidate be able to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and urgency. Tasks relating to this job include preliminary or detailed project scoping, engineering design, scheduling, cost estimating, procurement, contractor, supervision and construction management. The engineer will also support production and maintenance by working with the Esterhazy team to achieve the strategic priorities of Mosaic.
What is required for this role?
* Bachelor of Engineering Degree.
* Registered as an EIT or P.Eng. with APEGS.
* 0-5 years of directly related work experience.
* Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite, Engineering Software and Maximo.
* Positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic and demonstrated project management experience.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Organized, self-motivated and able to manage competing priorities.
* Broad engineering and construction knowledge in all disciplines is an asset.
* Soft skills - people management, leadership, written/verbal communication.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!