SecurTek is a leading provider of Security Monitoring across Canada and we take great pride delivering excellence in service, value and choice to our business and consumer clients. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SaskTel and have locations in Yorkton,SK (Head Office), Winnipeg, MB, and Regina SK.
We are currently recruiting for a Dealer Relations Manager for our head office in Yorkton.
Reporting to the Director of Dealer Relations, your primary responsibility will be to provide leadership and support in the development and operation of the Dealer Channel.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Developing and executing corporate sales strategies and activities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with dealers and corporate customers
- Providing initial and on-going training for new and existing dealers
- Managing a specific Canadian territory
-Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or equivalent combinations of education and experience in a related field of business.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence while instructing or communicating is essential.
-Demonstrated customer service skills.
-Strong planning, organizing and facilitation skills.
-Flexibility required working in a rapidly changing environment with many priorities.
-In-province and out of province travel required and may vary with specific roles.
- Knowledge of Security Industry products would be considered an asset.