Looking for a change?
Passionate about service excellence? Interested in a career path with a dynamic firm?
Then the CB Life could be for you... this is where talent meets opportunity.
Collins Barrow PQ LLP is a regional accounting firm with offices in Yorkton and Saskatoon that has been offering services to clients throughout Western Canada since 1920. Our mission is to carry on a successful accounting and business advisory practice, maintaining the highest possible reputation for professional excellence and service to our clients, colleagues and the public.
We offer partners and colleagues an environment which fosters and encourages a balance between professional and personal development, freedom, job satisfaction, job stability, social activities and community involvement.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping, Recording financial transactions in the appropriate ledgers, posting from source documents and reoccurring transactions
- Assisting in completion of compilations for small to medium sized businesses.
- Complete tax and remittance forms as required GST, PST, etc
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts on assigned files
- Assist in preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Performing other related accounting functions.
A successful candidate will have:
- Accounting experience and/or Post-secondary accounting education (Sask Polytech, SIAST, etc); public accounting experience preferred
- Strong understanding of a client-focused environment including related deadlines and the ability to work to meet those deadlines.
- Sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Experience with computer software such as; Quickbooks, Caseware, Spreadsheets(Excel) and with Tax Programs (Tax Prep) an asset.
Our firm offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.