We are currently seeking a CA, CGA or CMA who has experience working in a mid-sized public accounting firm and managing an engagement team made up of Partners, senior associates and other supporting team members.
The ideal designated accountant will have a minimum of 1 to 8 years' experience and the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience preparing and reviewing Notice to Reader, Review and Audit engagements;
- Senior level knowledge of preparing and reviewing corporate and personal income tax returns as well as other CRA filings;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple files and projects in a deadline-orientated environment;
- Technical skills including familiarity with the latest changes to GAAP;
- Experience with software including Caseware, Profile, and Microsoft Office;
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills dealing with a variety of clients and team members.
Some of the benefits we provide to our senior associates include:
- Healthy work/life balance
- Challenging, diverse work
- Three weeks' vacation
- Benefit package long-term disability, Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- RRSP matching
- Paid overtime at time plus one half
If you are interested in joining Holm Raiche Oberg Chartered Professional Accountants we would like to hear from you.
Early partnership is an option for the right individual.