Adecco is currently recruiting for a Technical Writer to join our clients fast-paced and dynamic agricultural manufacturing company. This permanent, full time job is located 30 minutes from Saskatoon.
As a member of the New Product and Innovation Engineering team, the incumbent will have an engineering background and proven work experience in a similar role. Our client believes that developing their employees is the most important piece of a successful business and we are looking for passionate, customer focused professionals who are driven to contribute to the companys success.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer (Data & Documentation Technician) will include, but are not limited to;
- Create, review and distribute product documentation.
- Review engineering changes and update product documentation.
- Create product safety and information decals.
- Assist with engineering related tasked as needed.
- Gain a working knowledge of new products through development involvement or in-field testing.
To be success in this role, you should have;
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or related field AND/OR equivalent related work experience.
- Familiarity with Bill of Materials is a definite asset.
-Strong computer skills; experience with desk-top publication, SolidWorks, InDesign, CorelDraw, Photoshop or similar programs.
- High attention to detail, with effective communication and organization skills.
- Working knowledge and experience in current farming practices and equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of languages other than English.