Adecco Saskatoon is currently recruiting for an experienced General Manager to join our clients' organization in North Battleford.
With a team of over 20 employees including a Shop Foreman and four key supervisors, the incumbent will oversee plant operations to include quality control, health & safety, daily manufacturing work flow as well as people planning. You will have full P&L responsibilities and will be accountable for obtaining the performance objectives of the organization including revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and operational improvements through your direct reports.
Key Accountabilities for the General Manager job include;
- Manages and directs all aspects of Plant Operations, Sales, Procurement, Customer Service, Quality and Administration.
- Manage labor forecasts, manufacturing schedules, inventory levels.
- Recommends new approaches to manufacturing processes through lean manufacturing methodologies and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for overall health and safety procedures.
- Oversee procurement activities.
- Take a lead role in identifying and developing new business opportunities and core areas for growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7 plus years management related experience and/or training in a manufacturing/line production environment.
- Strong communicator with an open style of leadership; hand on in their approach and is a strong decision maker.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit with proven ability to develop and implement new strategies.
This role comes with a strong compensation plan which will include a benefits and pension plan as well as four weeks vacation (including plant shutdown over the Christmas / New Year period).
*Candidate must be open and willing to relocate to North Battleford.
**A criminal record and current drivers abstract will be a condition of employment.