Parkland College is currently seeking a Permanent Counsellor to provide services at our Yorkton & Melville Campuses.
This position is primarily responsible for providing education, career, and personal counselling and consulting services to students and the general public.
- Bachelor degree in Social Work
- Registered with Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers
- Three years of related experience in providing educational services and support to students or clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in mediation and conflict resolution
What We Offer:
- Permanent, Part-Time Position (August-June, 188 days)
- Competitive compensation ($31.51/hour) and pension plans
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Professional and respectful work environment
For a more information and a detailed description of the position and required qualifications, please visit www.parklandcollege.sk.ca.
Parkland College offers an array of educational services to adult learners in East Central Saskatchewan. Students can complete university degrees, skills training diplomas and certificates, and adult upgrading. Our mission is to provide high quality, learner centered education and training as a foundation for lifelong success. Our employees are student focused, knowing their work has an impact on students communities partners and the economy. Our values of respect, continuous learning, compassion and diversity, to name a few, have formed a positive culture at Parkland College.