E. Bourassa & Sons is currently seeking applications for a Post Secondary Student Position as an Agriculture Parts Technician.
E. Bourassa & Sons is a 4th generation family business that sells and services New Holland Agriculture equipment as well as numerous other equipment brands. We have five locations across Southern Saskatchewan where we are known for our customer service and dedication to the agriculture industry.
-Assist customers in an up-beat manner for all parts needs.
-Charge out parts and merchandise and make necessary entries to the Inventory control system.
-Receive and distribute parts and merchandise.
-Maintain showroom inventory and appearance to maximize sales and customer needs.
-Achieve 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preference will be given to those with an agriculture background or experience in Ag Parts.
- Previous experience in a retail parts department is an asset.
- Strong computer skills
- Previous customer service/retail experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively on multiple tasks.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Willing to work long hours and weekend rotation April - October
E. Bourassa & Sons offers competitive wages, incentive/bonus programs, comprehensive benefits and pension plans, paid training and a rewarding family based work environment.
Send Resume to Cole Warren