The scope of this position involves logical and physical security as it relates to the safeguarding of assets within SaskTel. Accountable for the protection of SaskTel's systems, networks, people and properties through prevention, detection, investigation and recovery activities. Accountable for safeguarding assets owned by SaskTel or entrusted to SaskTel by its clients through the orderly introduction, deployment and maintenance of appropriate security programs and strategies.
1. Degree and training in Criminology/Police Sciences normally gained through post secondary education at the university or college level OR the equivalent in certificate courses supplemented by Law Enforcement and Physical Security experience and development.
2. Extensive experience in the application of Law Enforcement and Physical Security principles and techniques.
3. Demonstrated strong analytical and research skills.
4. Knowledge of the Criminal Code and Federal and Provincial Statutes as they pertain to the telecommunications and information technology industries.
5. Ability to obtain Federal security clearance.
6. Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to deal effectively with others.
For more information about this job and to apply, visit sasktel.com/careers