Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Journeyperson Instrumentation at our K2 Esterhazy, SK location.
What will you be working on?
* Direct work assignments involving other instrumentation persons.
* Work efficiently from drawings and manuals in the installation and commissioning of new instrumentation equipment.
* Trouble shoot efficiently, repair and calibrate all on site electronic and pneumatic instrumentation loops and equipment, including boiler controls, dryer controls, flame detection equipment, flow meters and transmitters, density gauges, controllers, recorders, material weighing devices, control valves, valve positioners, closed circuit television, PLCs and so on.
* Safely use all tools common to instrumentation shop and field work, including a lathe for fabrication of certain components.
* Recognize, recommend and utilize equipment and materials suitable for use in an industrial potash environment.
* Efficiently perform breakdown maintenance trouble shooting and repair without help from drawings.
What is required for this role?
* A recognized valid Industrial Instrument Mechanic Journeyperson certificate.
* A minimum of 48 month's experience in a broad cross section of instrumentation work, including a minimum of 36 month's experience in instrumentation installation and maintenance in an industrial plant.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!