|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5202023||Posted:||16-Apr-2012|
|Job Title:||Children's Program Summer Worker|
The Summer Workers will assist in planning, delivering and evaluating programs and activities for youth and children, specifically the Children's Summer Program.
They will also participate in Folk Fest, Native Recognition Night, National Aboriginal Day celebrations and other SIMFC events including fundraising.
This is a full time, 14 week position (35 hour work week), May 24 to August 29. The successful candidate will be required to work flex time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 30 years old
- Must have at least 1 year (2 or 3 preferred) of post-secondary education, ideally in a field related to the duties, i.e. Education, Social Work, Recreation Technollogy
- Aboriginal (First Nation, Sta Metis, or Inuit)
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2012
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Present a current CPIC
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of Aborginal community services
- Performs work in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization
|# of Positions:||2|
|Employment Length:||May 24 to August 29|
|Apply by Date:||27-Apr-2012|
|How to Apply:||Drop off, email or fax resume and cover letter. Deadline for applications is April 27 at 4:30 p.m.|
|Employer Name:||Saskatoon Indian And Metis Friendship Centre Inc.|
|Employer Address:||168 WALL ST, SASKATOON, SK, CANADA, S7K 1N4|
|Contact Name:||SIMFC Personnel Committee|