|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5204058||Posted:||24-Apr-2012|
|Job Title:||Production Hand summer term|
We are recruiting on behalf of our client. As a member of the production team for this reputable agricultural organization, your responsibilities will include:
- Mix grain/feed products according to the prescribed formula, using a system of augers, conveyors and mixer.
- Test to ensure quality.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ensure equipment is running at the appropriate temperatures to produce a consistent and high quality product at all times.
- Maintain and operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Work efficiently as a member of the team.
A great team and work atmosphere!
Experience: Some mechanical experience and machinery operation (i.e. bobcat/forklift).
**Agricultural or farming experience is an asset.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics; willing and open to learn.
- Team player, yet able to work independently.
- Willing and able to work shift work as required**
- Not afraid of heights, not allergic to grain dust**
- Ability to identify problems and come up with a solution.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy is required.
**Must have reliable vehicle to travel/work at 2 plant locations just outside of Regina**
|# of Positions:||1|
|Apply by Date:||11-May-2012|
|How to Apply:||Apply today! - Send a resume to Employment Network Canada Inc. by Email in Word format.|
|Employer Name:||Employment Network Canada Inc.|