|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5206349||Posted:||14-May-2012|
|Job Title:||Elders' Activity Coordinator|
Qualifications & Skills required:
* Must be a student returning to school in the fall.
* Must be between the ageas of 16 and 30.
* Have strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Willing to work flexible hours.
* Must have a desire to work with Elders.
* Ability to understand the Michif language would be an asset, ability to speak it as well would be an added benefit.
* Self identify as Aboriginal decent.
* Must have excellent computer skills.
* Driver's License.
* First Aid and CPR certification.
* Other duties requested by Board & Supervisors.
* Open to high school students & priority will be given to students returning to school.
Note: CPIC will be requested prior to start of employment
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Length:||Summer Employment (July 2 - August 17, 2012)|
|Apply by Date:||11-Jun-2012|
|How to Apply:||mail, fax, email or drop off|
|Employer Name:||Ile-a-la-Crosse Friendship Centre Inc.|
|Employer Address:||PO BOX 160, ILE-A-LA-CROSSE, SK, CANADA, S0M 1C0|
|Contact Name:||Myra Malboeuf|