|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5208404||Posted:||10-Jun-2013|
|Job Title:||Emergency Medical Technician P|
Facility: Estevan EMS (Ambulance).
Hours of Work: Casual - No guaranteed hours.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When filled.
- Must possess a Saskatchewan Emergency Medical Technician P (Intermediate Care Paramedic) advances qualifications (current registration or eligible for licensure with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics).
- CPR Level "C" current, BTLS
- Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class 4 driver's license.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 PM on closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 21.02 of the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations/Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan Collective Agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job description(s) or shift schedules.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.
|Wage/Salary Info:||$30.800 - $37.626 per hour|
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Length:||Posting #12-569C|
|Education:||Technical/Applied Science Certificate|
|How to Apply:||Email, fax or mail resume|
|Employer Name:||Sun Country Health Region|
|Employer Address:||808 SOURIS VALLEY RD, WEYBURN, SK, CANADA, S4H 2Z9|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|