|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5211431||Posted:||30-May-2012|
|Job Title:||Junior Draftsmen|
Experienced Junior Drafter required at our Regina location
* Post-Secondary Education- degree/diploma in CAD Technology, Design Drafting, Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field.
* Knowledge of design and drafting software an asset.
* Ability to check and verify design drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineered calculation, spec sheets and other data.
* Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developing and preparing drawings of a variety of equipment and building material.
- Work closely with Operations Managers to ensure accuracy, and all standards are met
- Research and maintain data
- Create, edit and analyze CAD figures as needed.
Reports To: Shop Foreman & General Manager
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP's.
We wish to thank all applicants for their submissions; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
|Wage/Salary Info:||Negotiable upon experience|
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Terms:||Full Time|
|Apply by Date:||13-Jun-2012|
|Education:||Completed at least some post-secondary|
|How to Apply:||In person or mail 2300 Industrial Drive, Regina SK, S4R8R7, email:email@example.com or fax: 306-584-2890|
|Employer Name:||SIGHT CUTTING & FORMING LTD.|
|Employer Address:||2300 Industrial Drive, REGINA, SK, CANADA, S4R 8R7|
|Contact Name:||Rick Geran|