|Job Order Details|
|Job Order #:||5213184||Posted:||07-Jun-2012|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - CUMFI Shelters|
- Schedule the staffing required for visits.
- Schedule the staffing required for transportation.
- Supervise staff hired for the visitation, supervision and transportation programs.
- Organize training for staff
- Track and prepare statistical and written program reports
- Liaise with the Ministry staff on a daily basis with respect to referrals,
- Schedule and co-ordinate visits for all participants
- Schedule the transportation of children, youth and family members (significant adults) Note: both urban and rural travel may be required for some families
- Must be knowledgeable in working with individuals and families who have been involved in a high risk lifestyle.
- Ensure that the environment is alcohol and drug free
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to provide a safe environment in which confidentiality
- Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor Indian Social Work Degree
- Must have a Valid Class 5 Driver?s License
- Must provide a clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse check
- Must have strong knowledge of Metis & First Nations culture
Closing Date: June 22, 2012
Please forward resume to:
Central Urban Metis Federation Inc.
or E-mail email@example.com
|# of Positions:||1|
|Employment Terms:||Full Time|
|Apply by Date:||22-Jun-2012|
|Education:||University Bachelor's Degree|
|How to Apply:||Fax or Email|
|Employer Name:||Central Urban Metis Federation (1993) Inc.|
|Employer Address:||315 AVENUE M S, SASKATOON, SK, CANADA, S7M 2K5|
|Contact Name:||LuWayne Tanner|
|Contact Fax:||306 - 978-6868|