real careers. real life.

Job Order Detail

Home | Search Jobs | Job Order Detail

Children's Service Worker - HUM011426

Job Search Safety tips

Job Order #: 5904807

Employer Name:
Government of Saskatchewan
Posted Date:
# of Positions:
Employment Terms:
Full Time
Apply By:
How to Apply?:

Application Information

Employer Name:
Government of Saskatchewan

Contact Fax:

Employer Website:


The Ministry of Social Services, Child & Family Programs division in the North Service Area, requires two (2) Permanent Children's Services Workers in the Prince Albert office to provide services under the Authority of The Child and Family Services Act and The Adoption Act. You will provide a range of services designed to provide protective, preventative and support services to children and their families utilizing The Family Centered Case Management Model and P.R.I.D.E. Model of practice.

As a Children's Services Worker, you will be responsible for delivery of services, which includes casework and permanency planning related to a variety of programs for children in care and their caregivers. You will be part of a team that provides assessment, develops plans and implements case plans, provides training and support to ensure that the physical, social, cultural, psychological and educational needs of children are met, and supports foster families in providing these same services to children in their home and care.

As part of the Child and Family Program team, you will work effectively and positively with coworkers, supervisors, management and caregivers to support directions to continuously improve or enhance service delivery to children and their families. You will act as a liaison and consultant, where required, with FNCFS (First Nation Child and Family Services) and other community agencies on matters relating to service delivery and decisions regarding children. When required, you will be expected to represent the unit, Ministry and service area on various agency, community or internal committees.

To qualify, you will possess a Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Indigenous Social Work or an alternate bachelor level social work degree from an accredited university, as approved by SASW or CASW/CASWE.

You must possess a current and valid driver's license. You will be required to travel throughout the city and rural areas and to work flexible hours.


email.gif Email a Friend     print.gif Print This Job    
red_x.gif Flag as inappropriate

Conseil Économique et Coopératif de la Saskatchewan
Vous désirez plus d'information
en français sur ce poste?


Home | Search Jobs | Job Order Detail