saskjobs.ca real careers. real life.

Log in as: Job Seeker | Employer
New User?

Forgot Employer password?
Forgot Job Seeker password?

Job Order Detail


Home | Search Jobs | Job Order Details

Heavy Equipment Operator Team Lead

Job Search Safety tips

Job Order #: 5673986

Employer Name:
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Public Works and Housing
Wage/Salary Info:
In accordance with applicable salary grid
Posted Date:
14-Mar-2019
Location:
LA RONGE
 
# of Positions:
1
Employment Terms:
Full Time
Length of Employment:
Permanent
Education:
Grade 12
Experience:
3-5 Years
Apply By:
29-Mar-2019
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications

Application Information

This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.

To view current postings please conduct a new search.

Thank you.


Employer Name:
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Public Works and Housing

Employer Address:
 
54 FAR RESERVE ROAD
AIR RONGE,SK
CANADA
S0J3G0

Contact Name:
Marcia Landry

Contact Phone:
306-425-2884

Contact Fax:
306-425-2777

Contact Email:
marcia@llribpw.ca

Employer Website:
www.llrib.com



Description

*RE-ADVERTISEMENT*
Previous applicants do not need to re-apply

The Team Leader performs as a supervisor 20% of the time and the remaining 80% of the time is spent performing regular duties as a Heavy Equipment Operator.

The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
Must have experience in operating the following equipment:  front/track loader, skid steer, grader, excavator, tandem/end dump trucks
Must be able to operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
Must be able to run a crew and supervise staff
Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
Perform general and preventative maintenance on equipment
Fill out and maintain equipment log books

The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Must hold a Valid Class 1A license
3 to 4 years work experience
2 to 3 years supervisory experience
Must be self directed and motivated
Must be willing to take direction from supervisor
Must be willing to work independently on various job sites
Possess a strong work ethic
WHMIS & First Aid/CPR certification is an asset

To apply, submit cover letter, resume, copy of Valid Class 1A License, and three (3) professional references, (excluding Chief and/or Councillors) at least one (1) reference must be from your current or most recent employer.  In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.  

Marcia Landry, Human Resource Officer    
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Public Works & Housing
P.O. Box 670, Air Ronge, SK  S0J 3G0    
Phone:     (306) 425-2884
Fax:      (306) 425-2777
E-mail:   marcia@llribpw.ca
                
**Note:  Your references MUST be people you reported to and had direct supervisory authority of you.  In the cover letter, please indicate permission to contact references.

 

email.gif Email a Friend     print.gif Print This Job    
red_x.gif Flag as inappropriate

tco.png
Vous désirez plus d’information
en français sur ce poste?

Contactez-nous!

Home | Search Jobs | Job Order Detail